Homeownership isn’t what it was in the 1950s.
In the past, people would buy a home and live there for the rest of their lives, often passing it on to their family. Things have changed. Many first-time homebuyers are going into it with the attitude that they’ll sell when it’s time for a change. If you’re looking to sell your house, you could be frustrated.
Despite the market trends in Phoenix slowly shifting, it’s still very much a buyer’s market. As there are lots of homes available, you could find yourself waiting months or longer. It’ll take a long wait to get a fair price on your home.
How To Sell Your House To An Investor in Phoenix?
If you have read our blog about Hiring an agent or sell to Oak Street Properties, then you can relate to this post. Selling your house to an investor is pretty simple and straightforward.
Oak Street Properties is a small local company that buys houses in Arizona. We’re real estate investors or cash home buyers in Phoenix. We provide real estate solutions to homeowners that need help in the selling of their home. We help homeowners get out of the tough situation they’re in or get rid of their unwanted properties.
When you decide to sell your home to an investor or to Oak Street Properties here are the things to do:
- Provide us with information about your home and your personal situation.
- The investor will then inspect the home and determine a fair value and make an offer.
- If the offer works for you, you’ll close. You will receive the payment for your house in cash… usually within 7 days if you want to close that fast.
Simple and quick, right?
How Fast Can You Sell Your House To Local Investor?
This process is quick compared to more traditional methods. It often takes 7-10 days. Need to sell your Phoenix home very quickly and hassle-free? Selling to a Phoenix real estate investor is a great option!
Why you should sell to Oak Street Properties?
See below the benefits of selling your house to a real estate investor.
- When you work with a real estate investor, there usually aren’t any fees involved.
- You don’t have to worry about paying an agent commission.
- The investor will cover the closing costs.
The Hidden Costs Of Waiting To Sell Your Phoenix House
Many people don’t consider the hidden costs of holding on to a property. You should consider the extra months of mortgage payments, utilities, and maintenance costs. These fees could add up. By selling at a slight discount, you could end up with a larger sum in the long run.
By selling your home to a real estate investor, it saves yourself possible months of headache.
- You can move on to your new home.
- You can avoid expensive fees and closing costs.
- Investors will buy your home as-is. We’ll assume the costs of repairs that you’d have to pay if you were selling via more traditional means.
Are you ready to sell your house to an investor?
Fill out the form below to get a fast cash offer on your home!